The BENRO BV4 is a lightweight video tripod kit with professional stepped controls ideal for camera setups up to 4kg. It includes a BV4 Head and a 2-stage/3-section tripod with a removable mid-level spreader. Liquid head with handle and level bubble provide pan and tilt drag. It is ideal for location shooting or for studio use.
- A complete tripod system for video applications that will support cameras weighing up to 4kg.
- The BV4 head is equipped with operator side controls which are located on the left side of the head making it easy to adjust while operating the camera.
- The 6-step counterbalance (steps 0-5) allows you to dial in the right amount of counterbalance for each setup, which helps when changing lenses or adding accessories.
- The 4-step pan & tilt drag controls offer a more professional style setup and help to repeat smooth movements.
- A 75mm ball/bowl head fitting for quick leveling, and the diameter of the fitting provides a wide platform that is able to handle off-center balanced camera setups.
- A quick release plate is provided, making it easy to set the balance point for your gear.
- The two-stage legs provide a generous height-adjustment range, and the removable mid-level spreader provides distinct advantages.
- Incorporating dual spiked feet, the tripod can take hold in soft ground, and for use on hard surfaces and delicate interior floors, the included rubber covers snap over the foot spikes.
|Max Tube Diameter||24mm|
|Min Tube Diameter||16mm|
|Counterbalance||6-Step (0 to 5)|
|Pan Drag||4-Step (0 to 3)|
|Tilt Drag||4-Step (0 to 3)|
|Panning Range||360 degree|
|Tilt Range||-75° to +90°|
|Quick Release Plate||QR13|
|Mounting Platform||1/4'' and 3/8'' screw|
|Package Content||1 x Tripod Kit, 1 x Strap, 1 x Storage Bag, 1 x User Manual|